Doctor Aguilar’s unique Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely via a range of websites, and can be determined on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and quite a few different on-line stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to strive this complement out to check it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this evaluate as my results. To start, it need to be stated that this specific complement is on hand over the counter, and does now not require a medical practitioner prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I received my package in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the company we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) sent us 2 bottles instead of one.They did this deliberately, and it was not a mistake, but I think they are just trying to get rid of the product. After doing more research, it seems like these Buy-One-Get-One deals are pretty standard for this products, regardless of where you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a undeniable marked envelope, so there is nothing pronouncing “male enhancement” or some thing like that so your postman doesn’t understand what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first thing I want to say is that when I opened the bottle was the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t know if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, but it really stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 pill – the bottle says to take 2, but I never start with the recommended dose.About 2 minutes after taking this initial test dose, I got a slight burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I comprehend you are supposed to take two drugs a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to test a wide variety of these supplements every week, so it’s not really possible. After reading several of the reviews about Magna Rx Plus on some other websites, however, it doesn’t really look like you ever get a good effect from it. I mean, almost every reviewer on Amazon says that it does not work, and that it is a complete waste of money. I would not go so far as to say that, but in all reality – based on my brief experience – I can’t see how this product can make any real difference in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s really worth taking a shut seem at the substances to see if these product even has the conceivable to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote wholesome prostate feature and may additionally even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however extra lookup is needed.
As far as its sexual benefits, there’s really no reason for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work in opposition to testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in traditional medicine for years, always with the purpose of improving male sexual performance.
And, in contrast to many components in this category, definitely seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these current in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally well worth noting that, even though maca appears to make bigger intercourse drive, it has no outcomes on testosterone degrees and is now not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been shown by modern research to live up to its reputation as a male enhancing herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone degrees – which is unusual.
The dosages found here are on the low side, but not the point of being totally ineffective.
The truth is that there is not enough research to really nail down a definite dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the identical stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to aid male fitness with the aid of a variety of normal medication systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to returned this up.
- Catauba – It concerns me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural instruction is really spelled “catuaba” and was once an essential phase of the cultural of various native Brazilian tribes.
And several animal studies have shown that catuaba can improve erections and increase the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is concerning about it’s inclusion here is that authentic catuaba is actually a mixture of the bark from several different trees but Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formula on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given deposit for a large range of benefits, consisting of improved testosterone and energy, as nicely as expanded erections.
Unfortunately, those claims have not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have decent benefits for mood and brain function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous supplement is a precursor to a fuel referred to as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily work in practice.
Especially due to the fact the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does appears to assist with prostate fitness however has no positive on testosterone tiers or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is covered to provide Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, regardless of claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no influence on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in usual medicine, there are very few research backing up claims related to this South American herb.
It does, alternatively exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and talent booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are tons greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to by using refined about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a appropriate supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More in many instances referred to as Sarsaparilla, it’s commonly the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m not sure what the different between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used here but there is research into the root’s ability to increase testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a type of cure-all tonic in regular Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which should certainly refer to various exceptional flora however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The only effect that licorice root has on testosterone is to decrease it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy recognition for enhancing male health, and it might also deserve it.
The seeds include countless nutritional vitamins and minerals – along with zinc and magnesium – that amplify sperm manufacturing and should enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t suggest that it has any impact on intercourse force or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthful dose of L-Arginine and different really useful elements
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few components that may in reality enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It may be worth giving Magna Rx a shot, simply because of how cheap it is and – in theory – the ingredients should have some sort of effect.Unfortunately, the few ingredients that might actually do anything for you are included in extremely low doses, greatly reducing their ability to actually work.
There are a lot of products that get bashed on sites like Amazon and Ebay, but you have to remember that most of the time people that do have success with the product generally don’t say anything, and the ones that had a negative experience with it are going to complain a lot louder. It does contain L-Arginine, which is supposed to increase blood flow and help with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is not the best choice for increasing NO levels and needs to be taken at a much higher dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I suppose it is commonly protected to take, in contrast to a lot of other supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t meant to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different international locations have a recognition for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be greater tremendous for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be excellent for you, however I don’t recognize if it is well worth inserting the time into.
As far as using Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would skip it and move onto to something more potent.
Interesting Side Note: I recently found out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was the “brains” behind Magna Rx Plus, is actually not a licensed physician in the US.Aquilar may not have even had a major role in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicine in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY low-priced choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent observed any dramatic consequences however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and tough to maintain. I have stopped the usage of this product usually due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just no longer well worth it, Have been the use of High T from GNC and in two weeks have observed a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in dimension however in capacity and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s accessible online, however I could not locate a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may additionally have to pick a one-of-a-kind supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s bought on line and in some stores. I do not recognize if all of us includes it or provides it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there were no positive effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can locate it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website