It is estimated that around 40% of fertility issues are to do with the male counterpart of a relationship.
As a man, one of the questions you should start by asking is how long you have tried to get your partner pregnant?
Do all the tests show that there is a problem with you? However, the best that most doctors can recommend is zinc supplementation.
In fact, a look at the figures shows that around 15% of couples are infertile or find it near impossible to conceive a baby.
However, unlike female infertility, male infertility can cause havoc with a relationship essentially by killing his self-confidence.
However, the question is: how effective is it?
Special Note: Click Here to visit the official Fertility Factor 5 website.
What is Fertility Factor 5?
The recommended dose is one capsule a day which needs to be taken at least consistently for 30 days to see a significant improvement in libido, testosterone levels, energy levels and sexual performance.
All of these benefits are in addition to being able to conceive spontaneously.
Related Article – Maca and Male Fertility: Does It Really Work?
What Makes Fertility Factor 5 Stand Out?
Unlike some other supplements, the positive effects aren’t short-lived, and there is no reason to stop taking it because you’ve conceived.
Once there is enough concentration absorbed by the body, it helps to increase sperm quantity, quality, motility and libido, amongst other benefits.
The other thing that stands out is the fact that it renders optimum results within 30 days.
Still, the outcome appears to be the same, i.e. the ability to conceive, which was previously not possible.
Fertility Factor 5 Formulation
Tongkat Ali LJ100
Numerous male fertility formulas tend to use Panax Ginseng and the reason being that it is excellent for natural male virility.
Doctors tell 99% of infertile men that they should take zinc supplements. Zinc helps to improve sperm quality.
Similar to zinc, many infertile men have been found to have low levels of Selenium, with studies suggesting that supplementing with Selenium helps improve sperm development, consequently rectifying male infertility.
Now you can consider this ingredient to be what makes all the above ingredients so effective.
However, you’ll be surprised to learn that Bioperine comes from regular black pepper; it is also known as black pepper extract.
Clinical Studies Supporting Fertility Factor 5
We’ll briefly go over a couple of studies below.
A clinical study of Tongkat Ali LJ100 published in the Asian Journal of Andrology showed that 75 men randomly chosen to participate in a trial suffered from numerous infertility issues ranging from low sperm count to poor sperm shape. (Study)
All men shared one thing in common; their urologist told them that conceiving wasn’t possible.
Each test subject’s semen was analyzed before the study after which they were given 200mg of Tongkat Ali LJ100 each day for nine months.
Incidentally, it is the same quantity of Tongkat Ali LJ100 that’s used in Fertility Factor 5.
Panax Ginseng Study
Clinical Study of Zinc
San Francisco State University’s top male fertility expert Diana Chu published in an article in the Journal of Biology in 2018 detailing numerous clinical studies showing the positive effects that zinc supplementation had on improving male fertility. (Study)
It also signals the sperm in a way that makes it more motile, increasing its potential to reach and fertilize the eggs.
A peer-reviewed journal published a study in 2018 showing the benefits of supplementation on various semen parameters of infertile men. (Study)
12 men were chosen for the study, and each put through a complete semen analysis both prior and after the study.
Six Months Results with Fertility Factor 5
The interesting thing about Fertility Factor 5 as compared to other supplements is that 99% of men will start seeing results within the first month.
We spoke to several men, and each one attested to the fact that they saw results within the first month.
The First Month
Many men we spoke to said that the supplement made a difference in the first two weeks.
A handful of men said that they were able to get their partners pregnant after just taking the supplement for the first month.
The Second Month and Onwards
The benefits from the first month are further compounded through the second month onwards.
Be Cautious When Searching for Fertility Factor 5
We strongly advise that people in the market for Fertility Factor 5 be cautious of what is being sold.
When we searched online for the supplement, our team discovered several websites selling counterfeit supplements.
Not only is the supplement priced correctly on the official website, but the Fertility Factor 5 like all others by Leading Edge Health comes backed by a 67-day guarantee.
Some websites claim it is a special discount; others may claim it is a better alternative; either way, they should be avoided.
Do I Recommend Fertility Factor 5?
Any man who finds themselves in a situation where they are the reason why starting a family is impossible should try Fertility Factor 5 in our opinion.
Not only is the supplement cost-effective and fast-acting, but Leading Edge Health backs it with a guarantee.
In other words, if you don’t see any benefits from taking it within 3 months, it can be sent back for a full refund.
It is for this reason why we can only recommend it to anyone as the best alternative to any medical or drug-induced procedure.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
No Questions Have Been Answered For This Article.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website